Welcome to www.ahopfan.com (the “Website“). The Website is owned and operated by Australian House of Prayer for All Nations Inc. ("AHOPFAN", “us”, "our" or “we“).
The types of personal information we collect about you:
· will depend on what services, products, programs or memberships you respond to, use, acquire or are involved in;
· includes information that can identify you and which may include your name, image, contact details, address, telephone and mobile number, email address, fax number, business locations, areas of specialisation or interest, associations or organisations of which you may be a member, other contact details and other information relevant to providing you with the services, products, programs or memberships you require, or any other information you choose to provide us with. We will not collect sensitive information concerning you unless you have consented or it is required by law.
3. Purpose of collection:
AHOPFAN collects personal information:
· to provide services, products, programs, memberships, subscriptions or benefits to you;
· to process any application, registration, membership, or comment or request you make;
· to provide you with promotional information or information about other services that we, or other organisations that we are affiliated with, may offer, that you may be interested in;
· to identify, establish and provide other services or benefits;
· to assist us in carrying on our business operations;
· to better service your relationship with us;
· for undertaking any activity required by law.
4. Methods of collection:
AHOPFAN only collects personal information by fair, lawful and non-intrusive means and information will generally be collected directly:
· by contact with you, personal or online;
· from the information provided by you to us;
· through membership registrations;
· from our standard forms;
· from communications and discussions with you or your representatives;
· from sources available publicly; or
· when required by law to do so.
There may, however, be some instances where personal information will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you. Normally you will receive notification about these instances in advance, or where it is not possible to do so, as soon as reasonably practicable after the information has been collected.
5. Failure to provide information:
Unless required by law, you can choose not to provide personal information. You can also choose not to identify yourself when dealing with AHOPFAN. However, if personal information is not provided or you do not identify yourself or if the information is incomplete or inaccurate at any time, AHOPFAN may not be able to effectively provide certain services, products, programs, memberships, benefits, access or information you require.
6. Use and disclosure:
AHOPFAN uses personal information for the purposes for which it is collected and directly related purposes and in the normal business operation and marketing of our organisation and its activities. We may also use this information to send you information about AHOPFAN or information from our associates / Board. Our events may be recorded to enable improvements to be made and for promotional purposes.
· to service providers, information systems and technology organisations or other contractors who assist us in operating and managing our business or performing functions on our behalf such as marketing programs and client services and we will require that they not use your personal information for any other purpose unless you agree;
· our legal, accounting, financial or other professional advisors if necessary in relation to the purposes for which the information was collected;
· if required by law or to protect our rights, safety or property.
In addition, any person who is a participant in a program, membership or other similar activity, may have their name, image and contact information published on the AHOPFAN program database, the membership database and any other AHOPFAN publications.
7. Non-disclosure of personal information:
If you do not want your personal information to be disclosed, AHOPFAN will endeavour to accommodate this request if that disclosure is not required by law. However, if your personal information is not disclosed, AHOPFAN may not be able to effectively provide certain services, products, programs, memberships, benefits, access or information you require.
8. Data quality and security:
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that:
· the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date; and
· your personal information is stored safely and protected from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to your personal information is restricted to persons, employees, associates and third party providers who need to know that information in order to deliver our services, products, programs, memberships and benefits.
Please be aware that no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems, AHOPFAN cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us, and you do so at your own risk.
AHOPFAN will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information in the event that it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed.
9. Links to other websites:
10. How to Opt-out:
You may opt-out of receiving optional information from us or our service providers or associates at any time by notifying us by following the opt out instructions on the message we have sent to you or by sending an email to us.
12. Access and contact:
You may access the personal information we hold about you by making a written request to us. We will ask that you satisfy identity validation procedures to prove that you and the individual requesting the personal information are one and the same. We may decline a request for access to personal information where we are required by law to do so. If, at any time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
We Need Your Support Today!