Welcome to www.ahopfan.com (the “Website”). This Website is owned and operated by Australian House Of Prayer For All Nations Inc. (“AHOPFAN” ““us”, "our" or “we“).
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, either express or implied:
· that access to the Website will be available, uninterrupted or without delay;
· in respect of the performance of the Website;
· in respect of the content of the Website; or
· that the Website, email or any of the material contained therein is free of viruses or other defects, interference or interception or is error or omission free.
The Website may contain links or other references to third party websites for convenience only.
· cannot control the content of those other websites and therefore is not responsible for those other websites;
· does not endorse, approve or sponsor any content, material, product or service on those websites; and
· makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, either express or implied, regarding them.
AHOPFAN expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for or in respect of the content of, or the results of using, the Website and the content of any third party websites to which the Website links.
In no event will AHOPFAN be liable to you or any other party, directly or indirectly, for any loss, damage, cost or expense whatsoever including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of data, information being obtained by others or otherwise:
· arising from any use of the Website, or any content, information, products, services or materials contained in it;
· arising from any use of a third party website to which the Website links, or any content, information, products, services or materials contained in it;
· for any inadequate, late or missing information or services;
· resulting from reliance on any of the above; or
· resulting from negligence, misrepresentation, omission, default or otherwise howsoever caused.
No information, services, products or materials provided or contained in the Website is intended to constitute legal, professional or other expert advice and you agree and acknowledge that reliance on any such information, services, products or materials is at your sole risk. AHOPFAN therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information, services, products or materials by any person. You should seek appropriate legal advice from a qualified legal practitioner about any legal issues.
5. Intellectual Property:
All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to rights relating to copyright, future copyright, trademarks, logos, designs and patents) in the Website and the information and other material appearing on or contained in the Website are vested in AHOPFAN except where those rights are vested in another person, body, corporation or other legal entity. No part of material covered by copyright should be copied or reproduced in any form or by any means without the written permission of the owner of the copyright material.
6. Trade Marks:
The AHOPFAN name and any logo on the Website and the domain name are trademarks owned by AHOPFAN. You agree not to use, reproduce, publish, modify or distribute any AHOPFAN trademarks, logos or designs contained on the Website without first obtaining the prior written consent of AHOPFAN.
· that any information posted or supplied by you to the Website will not:
be obscene, threatening, harassing, hateful, defamatory, misleading or promote violence;
be in breach of copyright, anti-discrimination, privacy or other legislation;
be confidential or commercially sensitive unless you own all rights to the content of that information;
give the impression that the information or communication come from AHOPFAN, if that is not the case;
· to accept responsibility for any incorrect information posted or supplied by you to the Website;
· to be courteous and respectful of all persons and users of the Website, and their opinions;
· not to misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses or other malicious or harmful programs or technology or by using devices, processes or software (of any nature) which may interfere with the functionality of the Website or any process conducted on or through the Website;
not to gain unauthorised access, in any way whatsoever, to the Website, our servers, computers or any database;
not to use the Website in any manner that hinders or prevents access to or use of the Website by admin or other users;
not to use contact information or other information contained in the Website about a person or other entity, to send unsolicited communications to them, in any form;
Without receiving the prior written consent of AHOPFAN, you agree not to:
· reproduce, duplicate, accumulate, compile, decompile, disseminate, sell or extract, in any form, any part of the Website or any information on the Website;
· store or incorporate any information from the Website in any other website, database, publication or other work; or
8. Amendments to the Website:
The Website is subject to change at any time at the discretion of AHOPFAN without prior notice. You may not alter, change, modify or adapt the Website or any content of the website.
AHOPFAN takes all reasonable steps to:
· maintain the security of information provided by you but does not accept responsibility for breaches of security or unauthorised access resulting from disclosure of your login details (if any) and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details, usernames, passwords and similar information;
· ensure that the Website and services are virus free, however you agree to take your own precautions to ensure that when accessing the Website, you are not exposed to the risk of viruses or malicious computer interference which may damage computer systems. AHOPFAN does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us, and you do so at your own risk.
10. Grant of licence:
Please note that if any of the information or material on the Website is posted or supplied by you, that information or material will be deemed not to be confidential and by providing such information and material, you grant to AHOPFAN an unrestricted irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, transmit and distribute that information and material.
12. Reservation of right:
To preserve the good name and reputation of AHOPFAN and persons who use the Website, we reserve the right at any time, at our discretion, for any reason whatsoever, to:
· refuse any person service or access to the Website;
· suspend or cancel accounts of users of the Website; and
· remove material, information or other publications from the Website.
Payments: If any payment for services, products, memberships or other materials is required, such payment must be made in accordance with the terms set out by AHOPFAN.
We value your support.